Our Mission is to bring expertise, excecution and ideas to organizations on how they can achieve their goal of spreading a desired message through entertainment and promotions.
Like a "Jack of All Trades" can know something about so much, N.A.T.E.Co has years of unique experiences that help achieve a wide variety of goals. We specialize in:
We work with companies, high schools, colleges, universities and professional teams in developing or improving their mascot program. Everything from the performance, to suit, to character...ya we can help you with that smell that comes with it too!
Want to know the best way to mix entertaining your crowd, exciting the fans, respecting the athletes and give recognition to the sponsors without making it sound like a cheesy commercial? Call us.
We know cash is king and it helps many organizations, especially colleges, high schools and non-profits. While improving your programs we can offer effective ways to gain more funds to achieve your goals.
Event Master of Ceremonies
We can help you enjoy your event, help direct the patrons to enjoy different things at different times and keep it on schedule. Whether you have someone who just needs a little help or you need someone to do it for you, we can provide what you need!
Nate Welch is the founder and main creative director of N.A.T.E.Co and our clients. Nate's best talent is bringing his own experiences to implement ideas into action. Nate's years of experience and contacts have taught him plenty but also his constant contact connects him with the right people to achieve any dreamed idea.
He has performed for more than 4 million people over the past decade in more than 35 states around the country. From professional to collegiate to corporate mascots Nate has performed all types and styles. Some of Nate's most well-known characters have been "Lil'RED" and "Herbie Husker" for the University of Nebraska - Lincoln and "J.J. Jumper" for NCAA Basketball.
- Cagey Canary - Sioux Falls Canaries Baseball Club, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Moo Moo Buck-o-Moo - First Premier Bank/Premier Bankcard, 2000
- Lil'RED - University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2000 - 2004
- Herbie Husker - University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2000 - 2004
- J.J.Jumper - Official mascot of NCAA Basketball, 2001-02, 2004-05,
- Tiki-BLOB, Ker-BLOB, I-BLOB - Raymond Entertainment Group, 2002
- Pete the Pirate - Official mascot for the Cape May Lewis Ferry on
the East Coast, 2002
- Blizzard - Sioux Falls Storm Indoor Football Team, 2006
- Jack - South Dakota State University, 2008
- Ringneck 1 - Official mascot of South Dakota Tourism at
Vikings (NFL) game, 2009
- FloppyCAT - Official mascot of Character Counts, 2010
- YoJo - Elementary Education Program, 2011
After college at Nebraska, Nate became a reporter and anchor for a couple TV stations in Sioux Falls. In 2007 Nate returned to his promotional background to become the Director of Promotions for the Sioux Falls Canaries, an independent baseball team in the American Association League. Nate created, produced and executed the game-day entertainment for every home game, including the 2007 American Association All-Star Game and Homerun Derby/Skills Competition.
In his free time, Nate loves to hang out with family and friends! He enjoys going to the theatre, playing golf and attending sporting events. Nice quiet Sunday afternoons are always taken advantage of when he can find them.